Monday, June 29, 2009

Months Flying By

So it's been two and a half months since I last updated this. And even that update was just a picture!

I thought I'd write a bit today, and see where the thoughts flow.

I've been in school now for over two months. We've studied so much. Currently we're doing about two-three chapters per week on anatomy and physiology. It's quite intense. The start of the day is class, and then the last hour is phlebotomies (drawing blood). There are some really cool people in the course.

Work is good. Sometimes I question if I should be working through school, but at the end of the day, I enjoy having a bit of money to go out for dinner with friends and do other stuff, so it's good. And I love work. It has its moments, but at the end of the day, I truly love the people I work with (for the most past of course), and other than having to deal with grumpy people, I really enjoy what I do.

I thought I'd write more, but I guess not. I'll just add some pictures to show what I've been up to!







3 comments:

Greg said...

finally!

Love you kid, even when I don't know what is going on with you! One day when you are home for a couple minutes you should call me.

tomandlynette said...

Nadine, you are so pretty! I also think that you should give ME a call when you have a little time. I miss you! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

We love, love, love you!

Greg said...

I updated mine, now it's your turn!

Love you!