Sunday, October 11, 2009

One day it's summer ...

And all of a sudden the leaves are spiraling down and the wind is blowing everywhere. Breathe is visible, and change is in the air. No literally - money is flying everywhere away from you into the hands of your educator or home owner, and quite often to some guy named Bill. Bill likes to come monthly and surprise you with expenses you forgot would arrive.

There is something absolutely spectacular about the way the leaves find their way from tree to the ground. One can justify stopping on the side of the road to take a picture, and walks should be taken often to give the leaves the love they desire.

Life has a funny way of never quite acting the way I want it. In my perfect world, I really do sing all day, and when I'm not singing, it's because I'm ... well ... humming or something, or learning a new instrument maybe.

Yet here I find myself, backed up in homework, overworked by a factory(or should I say overworking myself in said factory), stressed by education, and overwhelmed by that guy named Bill we met earlier.

Somehow I find time to do many many things. I fill my time, and fill it more, and right when I am about to crack, I fit something into that crack and do something more.

It was in June that I last posted something on this little blog. I check other blogs, and I wonder about how people are when they do not post often enough, yet I find it quite easy to not write here myself. It just seems that writing to an unknown audience is both justifying and sometimes just a bit too much to fit it. But tonight I have a moment where homework is in another room, work is not for a few more hours (tomorrow luckily), and school gets to wait until Tuesday to arrive!

So here I am, back on a blog. Why? I do not even know, but yet I am here. Who knows what will come? I do promise some updates of what I have done with my life, a bunch of pictures, and some new lyrics.

Happy Thanksgiving. In case you are wondering what I am thankful for .... It is you!

3 comments:

tomandlynette said...

I'm thankful for you too! Have a very special day.

Kirsten said...

Love you Nades! (and good choice on the template!)

Greg said...

Love you as well!

And thanks for all the birthday notes on my facebook wall!