Sunday, November 4, 2007


So I figured I'd add some fun pictures. I got my hair cut as you can tell. I'm still not sure about the length of the fringe, but it's really easy to do which means I get up and the fringe is right and I don't have to do anything except the rest of my hair, which, since I live on a big white ship where there ain't nobody to impress ... means I don't do much!
This past week I went through more gum than most do in probably a month. I was on a juice/fruit detox but we allowed ourself sugar free gum and sugar free tea so I went through a lot of gum. That leads to some rather fun pictures, so that was cool.

The past couple days have been fun falling back in love with God. It's scary a little bit for me to look at myself and see how far I had moved from Him, but I am loving this time of realizing that I love Him, and He loves me back, because He wants to.


I think that it might take me a little bit of time to get used to adding pictures encorporated into my blog. As you can see, it doesn't work amazingly well for me!
I also thought that I might add some lyrics for a song I wrote back in September. It was kind of a simple song, but the way I added the music has turned it potentially into one of my favourite songs that I've written. I write a lot, but most songs are so personal that they more are just emotional, but this one speaks of God and speaks of my incredible love for Him. I wrote it after realizing how much I needed Him. I am amazed that I wrote it when I did because I wasn't exactly in the place of loving God right then, however, that's all good now.


Your grace pours down like rain
Uncovering my pain
Making me never be the same
Your love for me is like the sunshine
You say that "she's mine"
All of the time
You don't withhold
You don't withdraw
You simply hold me
And beckon me closer
I am overwhelmed
I am so overwhelmed by you
I am refreshed
I am so refreshed by you
My turned back won't stop your endlessness
I am never on my own
Your outstretched arm is reaching to me
Breaking through my heart of stone
Because
You don't withhold
You don't withdraw
You simply hold me
And beckon me closer
I am overwhelmed
I am so overwhelmed by this
I am refreshed
I am so refreshed by you
I am overwhelmingly refreshed

1 comment: