Wednesday, March 26, 2008


Friday night out was fun with friends. We went out to a restaurant with 13 of us, and it was fun.


The food was good - the people were great. Lots of laughter and funny moments.





Many rather interesting memories made! It was a good start to the weekend.
A few of us have 'adopted' ourselves together into a family. We played some music on the weekend, and learned that being a band together is probably not our calling - but it was definately fun!





Easter was beautiful on the ship. I worked on Saturday and Sunday so I was a part of decorating our dining room into a beautiful place. Lots came up during set-up so I had to run around the ship doing other work, but it was amazing to see the transformation. The downfall of working was not being able to leave the ship or participate in some things, but it was made up for by having Tuesday and Wednesday off.
I'll add some pictures once I've uploaded them about today.
It was a great day filled with a lunch out with some girls and then dinner out for two birthdays.

The flowers at Easter were beautiful. I took some funky coloured pictures, and I just love the flowers. We so rarely see them here, so some of the crew worked hard getting us stuff.

I love you all and miss you and can't wait to see you!

Comment and update me on how you are!!

3 comments:

Greg said...

I read this a day before you wrote it!

lefobserver said...

PLEASE
CAN YOY ENTER IN MY BLOG IN ORDER TO TAKE THE FLAG OF YOUR COUNTRY AND IT IS WRITTEN IN MY MAP OF VISITORS?
THANK YOU
lefobserver.blogspot.com

Lorrie said...

What awesome pics!!! Oh and love the haircut/color too! Happy Easter and Spring Nadine :)