Monday, April 28, 2008

Home sweet something.



Myself, Lindsay, and Alison
Surprise!
The best goodbye present!
Fondue!!!

Oh no!No problem!
Man I love ship people!
Crap!
Painted toes!

Joanna and I

Bye-Bye Room!

Good missionary girls!

Best date ever!

Bye-Bye White girls.

The view from the bridge into town.

Lindsay, Myself, and Joanna
I'm home!
Right now my heart is too torn to right much of a post. Honesty is to harsh right now, but lying isn't me, so I'll say that everything is in transition right now. It's not wrong to be here. Yesterday it was.
Wednesday was the hardest day of my life. Leaving. Wow! I don't cry, but man, inside I was bawling. The ride to the airport seemed to take forever, and each long moment took me further and further away.

The best part so far!
Sisters are reunited again!

5 comments:

Greg said...

And when Sister and Brother are re-united! Now that's something to look forward to.

tomandlynette said...

Welcome back. It was great to talk yesterday. I miss you and love you. L

Kirsten said...

My flight leaves in 35 minutes. You will be hugging me in 3 hours 35 minute!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!! Love you!

Nadine said...

Greg ... I don't know! But I'm excited for that!!!
Lynette ... I have told many people about Sarah's chocolate splurge!!!
Kirst ... I saw you!!!

I love you siblings!!

The W's said...

Welcome home Nadine! Hope you have fun with all your reunions...I'm sure your family is SO excited to have you back. I can understand a little as to how it would be difficult to make the transition back. Will be praying for you - that your heart will find it's place and feel at peace.