Friday, September 14, 2007

prayer request

A definate prayer request. I've learned why the ship is so hot. There are 2 a/c systems and one is down which means like 5 levels of the ship are without cool air. It's brutal to work. I have never been this gross and so nasty and all that comes along with heat. Please pray that the engineers fix it quick, because everyone onboard is having to deal with it, and it is very hard. Some of the usual meeting rooms cannot be used because they are like ovens and you can barely function in them. I am so thankful that my room is on a still fully A/C floor, but it's tough because everywhere I work is HOT HOT HOT!!!
Also, some of you know that I had bronchitis before I came. I am having a lot of trouble getting rid of my cold. The change from cool A/C air to hot hot hot air is tough and lots of people are coughing. I am done with all of my antibiotics, so there is not much more I can do. Please please please pray for healing for me.
I love you all.

5 comments:

tomandlynette said...

We're praying for you! For coolness and healing. Love you lots! Lynette and the fam

Nadine said...

The A/C is back on!!! Some big money people are coming today, so there was definate incentive for it to work!! Needless to say, I'm thankful!

Becky said...

Aww,... I feel for you! Will definately pray that you are feeling better soon! Glad to hear the a/c is back on!

Lorrie said...

AWESOME on the a/c being fixed, I was just about to pray for that!! lol MAN God works fast.
Get better Nadine, am praying right now for your health

Greg said...

Glad to hear things are improving. I was cold in my house yesterday cause the AC was on, so I sat outside without my shirt and did my homework in the 31C weather. I hate homework!