Sunday, December 2, 2007

I say hello/goodbye


Goodbye view from our lovely ship of our port drive.

Goodbye gangway.





Mountain maker
Ocean tamer
Glimpses of You
Burn in my eyes
The worship of heaven
Fills up the skies
You made it all
Said,
"Let there be"
And there was
All that we see
The sound of Your voice
The works of Your hands
You do all things well
Star creator
Wind breather
The strokes of Your beauty
Brushed through the clouds
Light from the heavens
Touching the ground


Goodbye Monrovia


Goodbye Friends










Indescribable, uncontainable,
You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name.
You are amazing God
All powerful
, untameable,
Awestruck we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaim
You are amazing God
Incomparable, unchangeable
You see the depths of my heart and You love me the same
You are amazing God



1 comment:

Lorrie said...

again such amazing and beautiful pics Nadine!!! Hope all is going well for you today ;)
Funny world, my friend went to go buy a van and they got a talking about me...lol, and your dad was like, Nadine babysat for her, I know her!! lol
Smalllllllllllll small world ;)
she DID end up buying the van