Friday, December 7, 2007

Landed and Lovely




























I am definately not in Liberia anymore.
Gran Canaria is beautiful.
It's amazing.
As girls we walked around last night around midnight by ourselves and we were fine.
In Liberia, after dark a girl would be pretty dumb to be going around by herself. I did it acouple of times with other girls, and usually the situations we were in ended up being slightly sketch, but retrospect usually works that way.
It's great to be here though.
Today I walked off the ship and walked around just by myself.
It was lovely!

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

You're cute!! And your purse in the last pic looks really cool (at least the part that I can see) Love you

tomandlynette said...

You look great and happy. That makes me happy! Love you forever, L

Lorrie said...

Great pics Nadine!! Love all the smiles, and such gorgeous views!!