Saturday, February 16, 2008

The day I lost my heart, yet again.









































































Today I had the amazing opportunity to go to an orphange. I had the most amazing time just playing and taking pictures with the kids. I always try to be culterally sensative and not take photo's but after playing for awhile with them I brought it out and needless to say they were thrilled.

















































































As you can probably tell seeing she is in most, this little one in the bottom picture captured my heart the most. Her name is Patricia and she is just beautiful.
Today was a great day. I was glad to have a chance to get out. This was the first 'ministy' type thing that I have been able to do. It was amazing.
John 14: 18-19
I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live.
He was pierced for our transgressions
He was crushed for our sins
The punishment that brought us peace was upon Him
And by His wounds, by His wounds we are healed
We are healed by Your sacrifice
And the life that You gave
We are healed for You paid the price
By Your grace we are saved
We are saved
What can wash away my sin?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus

2 comments:

tomandlynette said...

When I was in Brasil, there was a tiny baby who needed a home...her name was Patricia! I wasn't quite ready to be a mom then, but I sure did think about it! Your new friends look so adorable. Glad you can share some of your great auntieness with them :) Love you!

The W's said...

Priceless!!!!