Thursday, February 21, 2008

This week.

It's a long week so far.
But it's been mostly good.
Monday was screening day. AMAZING! I think I'm basically a nurse now!
Tuesday the president of Liberia came on the ship. Worked VERY hard all day.
Wednesday there was a large pastor's conference. I set up the entire dining room, plates, cups, mugs, drinks, tablecloths and toppers for them all. That was a LONG LONG LONG day.
Today was fun. I got to work in the cafe again. Work wasn't so crazy. I made a bunch of birthday cards in the afternoon which was good. I'm on duty so I just finished a tour for new crew and luckily I only have one more thing to do right now.
Tomorrow should be nice. Hopefully!
I've been writing lots of songs lately. There is a possibility that I can record some on here, so I probably will!
I hope you're doing good.
Miss you!

2 comments:

tomandlynette said...

I miss you too! I want to hear you play and sing. Love you!

Kirsten said...

What a week! Missing you lots.